St Albans Folk Festival is a friendly festival run entirely by volunteers. There are no paid employees.
Why volunteer at St Albans FF?
· Receive a weekend pass to the Festival in exchange for nine hours of volunteer work.
· Be part of an enthusiastic team, working towards a common goal
· Share your experience; learn new skills
· Perform at the Volunteers’ Concert
· Celebrate with old and new friends at the Volunteers’ BBQ
· HAVE FUN!
All volunteers are required to agree to abide by the St Albans Folk Festival Code of Conduct, a copy of which may be downloaded HERE
A brief description of the various volunteer positions can be downloaded HERE
Volunteers must be over the age of 15 years. For volunteers between the ages of 15 & 18 years, special conditions apply. Further details available on request.
If you would like to help, please complete the application form.
For further information, please contact Pam Davis, Volunteer Manager
(M: 0412 730 754; E: email@example.com)